Robinsons in the City is Melbourne’s smallest boutique hotel offering 6 unique accommodation rooms. Located on the fringe of Melbourne’s CBD, this 1850’s property is stylish, different and thoroughly delightful.
Robinsons is the perfect base to explore Melbourne and ideally located close to;
- Southern Cross Railway & Bus Station,
- Etihad Stadium
- Docklands (New Quay, Waterfront City and Harbour Town precincts)
- Queen Victoria Market,
- Southbank (Melbourne Exhibition & Convention Centre, Crown Entertainment Complex, Eureka Skydeck 88, Arts and Entertainment Precincts),
- Central Business District, and
- Melbourne’s famous Parks and Gardens (Royal Botanic Gardens, Flagstaff Gardens, Fitzroy Gardens, Carlton Gardens)All within easy walking distance, with the added bonus of being close to the #30, #86 and #35 City Circle tram stop, Melbourne City Tourist Shuttle. and within easy access to Melbourne International Airport.
This urban bed and breakfast is a rare find in the Melbourne CBD and offers something very different than that of larger traditional hotels. Whether you are travelling to Melbourne for business or pleasure, don’t settle for a standard commercial hotel room, instead, make yourself at home in the intimate surrounds of Robinsons in the City, where history blends with modern day comforts.
If you are looking for a unique Melbourne boutique hotel accommodation experience in a warm, friendly and personal environment, then Robinsons in the City Melbourne is exactly what you are looking for.
Ratings & Reviews
No reviews yet. Be the first to write one!